Alexandra Dzik (Poland)
Alexandra Dzik was born in 1982. She has graduated from the university in the field of psychology and sociology. She is currently working on her postgraduate study.
Her high-altitude climbs:
- Lenin peak 2006
- Peak Korjenevskaya 2007
- Communism peak 2008
- Elbrus Winter climb 2009
- Peak Pobeda West 2009
- Khan Tengri 2009
- Mont Blanc Winter traverse 2008
- The champion of Poland on mountain skiing in a season 2006/2007
- Member of Poland national team on mountain skiing in a season of 2006/2007 and 2007/2008.
- The participant of adventure races (the Championship of Poland) in a season of 2008 ( Suunto Navigator team);
- The participant of the championship of the Czech Republic on multiraces in 2005 (Davis Trezeta AT team);
- The fourth place in Zamberlan Adventure Trophy – the European championship on multiraces in a season of 2008 (Suunto Navigator team).
- The Polish expedition Nanga Parbat 2013 Experience – led by Alexandra Dzik